Job Offer - IQVIA - Basel
Bonjour à tous,
Je sais que ce n'est pas la bonne section, mais je n'ai malheureusement pas accès à la partie offre d'emploi. L'entreprise pour laquelle je travaille est à la recherche d'un jeune diplomé. Le poste demande un bon bagage technique mais aussi appétance pour interfacer avec le monde pharmaceutique.
Job Description – Business Analyst
Location Switzerland, Basel | Job type Permanent Contract | Start ASAP
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. Technology service is a world leading solution provider on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the IT arm of IQVIA, a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our team offers end-to-end solution in key issues areas that include clinical, real-world evidence, compliance and commercial. Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding career in IT consulting, replete with opportunities to address diverse and challenging client problems, interact with cross-functional stakeholders and gain exposure to a truly multicultural and collaborative work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you will support team in the design, development and delivery of IT projects. Your analytical, inter-personal and creative thinking skills will be called upon from day one. Every project will be different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish are:
- Bridging business and technical teams by being fluent in the language of consulting (business drivers, process), design (user-centric experience design), and technology (data warehousing, report creation);
- Managing and advising the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals; driving UAT & managing enhancement requests;
- Advising on business process enhancements based on experience/best practices, business knowledge (e.g. data visualization, KPIs definition, data management), and gaps in current vs. future state;
- Supporting and guiding development of documentation for applications, including report mock-ups, clickable demos, reference manuals, training materials, presentations, and support manuals; Distilling complex concepts into easy-to-understand diagrams and materials.
- Supporting the cross-functional project team on the business perspective to inform key project decisions;
- Data analysis
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using databases design, tools and techniques
- Evaluating and interrelating data for incorporation into strategic decision-making solutions
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection processes, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data quality
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Using knowledge of operational business processes in the pharmaceutical industry, including in validated domains. Recommending quality controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures. Establishing new process improvement opportunities.
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Candidates interested joining as a Business Analyst should have:
- A strong academic record including a Master degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- A willingness and ability to travel
- We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
- Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Si vous êtes intéressé, n'hésitez pas à me contacter à l'adresse suivante: email@example.com